Sunday, February 20, 2011

If You Take Me To An Estate Sale


If you take me to an estate sale,
I'll see some dishes I NEED to have.

If I see some dishes I NEED to have,
I'll buy them. (what did you think I'd write?)

If I buy them,  
I'll have to find somewhere to put them.

If I have to find somewhere to put them,
I'll end up seeing the pitiful state of my cabinets.

If I see the pitiful state of my cabinets,
I'll start cleaning them out.

If I start cleaning them out,
I'll see all the junk I need to get rid of.

If I see all the junk I need to get rid of,
I'll start to think about how to get rid of that junk.

If I think about how to get rid of that junk,
I'll forget to make space for my dishes and they'll stay on my counter.

If they stay on my counter,
It'll drive me crazy.

If it drives me crazy,
I'll wonder where I can put them.

If I wonder where to put them,
I'll think about new shelves.

If I think about new shelves,
I'll wonder where to get a deal on shelves.

And if I wonder where to get a deal on shelves,
I'll think about going to an estate sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment