Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday. Phew- we made it.

I seriously thought this week would n-e-v-e-r come to an end. Let me tell you how thankful I am that it finally did! In this household we're all tired of the heat, humidity and general crazy afternoon thunderstorm weather pattern of August. We  (and by "we" I mean ME) are ready for some cooler temperatures and football! This weekend my daughter is cheering at her first football game and I'm headed to a concert at our local amphatheater. Busy but fun weekend ahead!!
So today I'd like to share some of the things we'll be using this weekned. Maybe you can try them and let me know what you think.
The yummiest smelling cleaner ever. It cleans everything, but I wouldn't use it on windows or mirrors.
I found this at our local Ace Hardware. That is the best store. They have superb customer service. I walk in and at least 2 people ask if they can help me. I tell them what I need and *poof!* they run off and bring it to me. How cool is that?
This is a new-to-me math game I read about on another blog. It looked like so much fun with the added bonus of getting in a little extra math practice!  I'm breaking this out this weekend. Stay tuned for updates on this one!
Unwrapped mini peanut butter cups. A favorite here. Plus the pizza boxes...this is the aftermath of a Friday night at our house!
Have a great weekend...and to quote from "Pulp Fiction"- How's Fonzie? He's cool. Stay cool, Honey Bunny, stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment