Friday, May 27, 2011

Bleu de Toi

Hi Everyone!
Summer has finally reached my house and boy, are we excited!

I wanted to leave you this weekend with a really creative site I fell upon today.  Do you know anyone getting married?  I don't, but if I did, I'd send them to Bleu de Toi. (It means "Crazy For You" in French. Isn't that cute?)


Can you tell what this is?

Yes, it is a tree...but what is it for?

It is a really creative take on the traditional guest book for weddings!  You get the tree, naked (as my boy would say), with your names or whatever you want written on the bottom.  Your guests then leave their finger print on the tree and can sign their name on their print or make it a bird or whatever!  How fantastic is this?  I would have loved this at my wedding.

Look at these....


How adorable is the house? Can you see it is the house from the movie "Up"?  Love it.


And the pig is just my favorite.  I don't know how well this would do for a wedding, but maybe a birthday or a shower or something?

I'm constantly amazed at the creativity some people have.

Visit Bleu de Toi and look around.

And thank a solider for your ability to visit sites, walk around and enjoy your weekend.

And fly a flag.

Happy Memorial Day, y'all.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these...I saw them on Pinterest also. I HAVE to do something like them for a party:)

    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete