Monday, December 20, 2010

The Countdown

December 20th. Not too much longer to get those presents bought, wrapped and under the tree.

I'm still stuck in my house of sickness- with me being the only healthy one.  Day 1,213.

Not really that many days, but enough that I've started counting. And praying extra hard for health for my family and the families of my friends who've been infected with the flu, fever virus, pneumonia or whatever other ailment has descended upon our homes this final week before Christmas.

So while I go and Lysol something or wash yet another load of sheets in hot water, I'll leave you with a picture that reminds me what the true spirit of Christmas is....


I bring you good tidings of great joy. For unto us this night is born in the city of Bethlehem the Savior, Christ the Lord. and his friends, T-Rex and Ramone were there to celebrate as well.


Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. The flu bug just hit my son last night ): Never fun....I'm so hoping it doesn't hit the rest of us. I'm with you on the washing, the buying and the wrapping....not even close, but it will get done. Thank you for the reminder of what Christmas is about.....we have the same little people set that I adore (even if my kids are too big for it) Hope you all recover before the Chrstmas!

    ReplyDelete