Monday, April 18, 2011

Snack

Girls, it is getting to be that time of year.   You know what I'm talking about....the time of year when it becomes painfully aware who has and has not been partaking of Extra Value Meals (Supersize that, won't you?).  

Let's put down the Value/Dollar/Supersize/Extra sauce and meet my new friend...


The Kind Plus bar.  Oh. My. Goodness.  I was so excited to try this that I opened the package and ate half of it before I remembered I needed to take a picture of the packaging for you.  It was so good I almost forgot to take a picture.  Gosh, that sounds lame. 

I had been reading about these bars on some fitness blogs and through Twitter from fitness models/trainers I like.  They love these bars for the simple fact that the ingredient list is made up of real food.  There are no crazy sounding things in this bar.  Plus, it is a bit sweet, so it will satisfy the sweet tooth in us all.  

You can see the one I have is Dark Chocolate Chery Cashew.  There are a lot of other flavors, but your humble Southern Belle can only remember Almond Coconut. I haven't tried that one yet, but it is next on my list!

I found mine in my regular grocery store (Kroger) in the health food section.  

So, my dear friends, if you are looking for a snack that will get you through the afternoon lull, this is it. 

Happy snacking...and let's close the window on the drive-thru until Fall. 


No comments:

Post a Comment