Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sweet Paul

So evidently my sheltered existence has kept me from discovering something I think I might love.

Online magazines.

I can hear my husband sighing now because he works in, around, on, and through the internet every single day and has probably known about these amazing things for a long time.  Thanks for sharing, honey.

Through my blog-stalking, I've discovered an online magazine that is simply beautiful.  Lovely.  I want to jump into the pages of this magazine.  Or rather, I'd like to jump into my computer screen and insert myself into the places they go.

Did I say I love it?

It's called Sweet Paul.  And I want to eat the front cover.

This is their second edition.

I want a Louis Vuitton pumpkin. 

I want to picnic in the forest. Heck, I want to call it a forest and not the woods.  Forest sounds much more special, don't you think?

These are from the forest. Here is the rest of the story.  Let's go find some leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment